READY TO EAT COOKIE DOUGH
Unbaked or baked? That is the question. I am partial to a cookie, however if there’s unbaked cookie dough, that will always be my first choice.
This cookie dough is so simple, easy to make, quick and really delicious! It’s quite sweet, so I use a bitter chocolate, but if you like sweet, then a creamier chocolate may be for you!
Preparation : 15 minutes
• 150g Dairy-Free Butter
• 150g Caster Sugar
• 75g Brown Sugar
• 220g Plain Four
• 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 5 – 10 tbsp Dairy-Free Milk (depending on preferred consistency)
• 100g Chocolate Chips
1. In a bowl or mixer, cream the butter and sugars together.
2. Then add the flour and vanilla extract, gently mixing until the flour starts to combine with the butter and sugar.
3. Continue mixing as you add the milk, adding 1 tbsp at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
4. When you’re happy with the consistency, add in the chocolate chips and mix until they’re evenly distributed.
5. Store the cookie dough in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for later!
• If you make this, tag me on Instagram @caelifestyle or use the hashtag #caebakes • Disclaimer •