3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups
These peanut butter cups are really easy to make and you only need three ingredients!
I’m still in my peanut butter phase and these cups are definitely hitting the spot! The crunch of the chocolate against the soft peanut butter is a perfect match and with only three ingredients, you can easily choose how sweet they are, with your choice of chocolate!
These are such an easy treat to make… they can even be made larger or smaller depending on the size of you cases; I used regular cupcake cases, but you can use muffin cases for larger cups or mini cupcakes cases for smaller cups!
Preparation : 30 minutes
Setting Time : 1 hour minimum
Makes : 8 cups
• 200g Chocolate
• 100g Peanut Butter
• 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
1. Line a cupcake tray with cases and set aside.
2. In a bowl over hot water, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil.
3. Once melted, pour half of the chocolate into the cupcakes cases. Then divide the peanut butter and place into the cases, on top of the chocolate (you can heat the peanut butter in a pan to soften it). Pour the remaining chocolate over the peanut butter and place in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
4. Once completely set, the cups can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
• If you make this, tag me on Instagram @caelifestyle or use the hashtag #caebakes • Disclaimer •