2 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
These peanut butter cups are really easy to make and you only need two ingredients!
I’m still in my peanut butter phase and these cups are definitely hitting the spot! The crunch of the chocolate against the soft peanut butter is a perfect match and with only two ingredients, you can easily choose how sweet they are, with your choice of chocolate!
They may be large, but that makes them perfect for sharing (or not…!) and they can always be made smaller – using cupcake cases rather than muffin cases.
Preparation : 30 minutes (in total)
Setting Time : 1 hour 30 minutes (in total)
Makes : 6 large cups
• 400g Chocolate
• 200g Peanut Butter
1. Line a cupcake tray with cases and set aside (I used muffin cases for larger cups).
2. In a bowl over hot water, melt 200g of the chocolate.
3. Whilst hot, pour even amounts into the cases and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
4. Once the chocolate has set, heat the peanut butter in a pan. When it becomes runny, take the cups out of the freezer and pour the peanut butter over the chocolate layer. Place back in the freezer for another 30 minutes to allow the peanut butter to harden.
5. Once the peanut butter has hardened, melt the remaining chocolate in a bowl over hot water. Take the cups out of the freezer and pour the chocolate over the peanut butter layer. Then place back in the freezer for the final 30 minutes.
6. Once completely set, the cups can be stored out of the freezer in an airtight container.
• If you make this, tag me on Instagram @caelifestyle or use the hashtag #caebakes • Disclaimer •