3 Ingredient Mixed Berry Jam
Homemade jam has always felt like a luxury, but with only three ingredients and half an hour, it’s a luxury that’s easy to make!
In this recipe, I’ve used a combination of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, as these are all my go-to favourite fruits. You can use whichever berries you prefer – all strawberry if that’s your favourite!
With the addition of the chia seeds the jam comes together just like regular jam, but without the large amount of sugar, whilst incorporating added minerals.
This jam is tasty and really simple to make!
Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 35 minutes
Makes : 420ml (average)
• 700g Berries (Fresh or Frozen)
• 150g Coconut Sugar
• 4 tbsp Water
• 9 tbsp Chia Seeds
1. In a pan, heat the berries, coconut sugar and water. Leave on a high heat for 10 minutes to allow the water to be released from the fruit.
2. Bring to the boil and boil for 15 minutes, stirring regularly to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
3. Reduce to a simmer and continue stirring for 5 minutes.
4. Add the chia seeds and stir well to combine with the fruit. Leave the mixture simmering for a further 5 minutes, again, stirring regularly to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
5. Transfer the jam to your jar and leave to cool and set, before storing in the fridge.
• If you make this, tag me on Instagram @caelifestyle or use the hashtag #caebakes • Disclaimer •