Easy Granola & Yoghurt Pots
Do you want an easy breakfast made in 5 minutes that will fill you up for hours? Then this could be for you!
Simple, quick and easy to customise, you are guaranteed to find a variation that you love.
This is my go-to breakfast and it fills me up for hours. I am someone who loves to snack, but it’s never on anything good… always crisps for me! So filling up at breakfast is definitely a good idea and you can’t go wrong with fresh fruit, yoghurt and granola, especially when the granola is homemade!
Preparation : 5 minutes
• Dairy-Free Yoghurt
• Granola (I have a Recipe Here!)
• Fresh Fruit
1. Slice your fruit and place it at the bottom of your pot.
2. Next add your yoghurt – I like to alternate between plain and vanilla.
3. Finish with your granola (you could also add nuts, seeds and more fruit) and enjoy!
• If you make this, tag me on Instagram @caelifestyle or use the hashtag #caebakes • Disclaimer •