Mango and Mango Coconut Sorbet
With the heat wave we’ve got in the UK at the moment, sorbet is exactly what’s needed!
This sorbet is perfect on a hot day (and we have plenty of those at the moment) – it’s light, creamy and very refreshing; so refreshing, it’s the go-to over ice cream for my family.
This light sorbet is not only delicious, but it’s super easy to make, only 3 ingredients plus the fruit and can be made with whatever fruit you like! It’s a no churn recipe, which means you can just pop it in the freezer and forget about it… although once you’ve had a taste, you can’t forget about it!
Preparation : 20 minutes
Setting Time : 6 hours minimum
• 550g Mango
• 260g Blueberries
• 400g Tinned Coconut Milk
• 170g Agave Syrup
• 200g Caster Sugar
1. Chop up your mango and set it to one side.
2. In a high powered blender (I use a NutriBullet), combine 270g coconut milk, 115g agave syrup, 135g caster sugar and your mango. Blend it all together until smooth, then set aside in a bowl.
3. Repeat the process with the blueberries and remaining ingredients – 130g coconut milk, 55g agave syrup and 65g caster sugar.
4. In your chosen tin (I used a 13 x 23 x 7cm loaf tin) pour in your sorbet mix, alternating between the two so you get some layers. Then use the end of a spoon to swirl them together to create the pattern within and on the top.
5. Place your sorbet in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours to allow it to fully set. When its set, it’s ready to eat and enjoy!
• If you make this, tag me on Instagram @caelifestyle or use the hashtag #caebakes • Disclaimer •