Mixed Bean Chilli
Who wants a simple, quick and refreshing chilli? If you’re shouting ‘me!’ then this mixed bean chilli is for you!
Made in just 20 minutes, this chilli is deliciously refreshing, making it perfect for warmer weather. The sweetcorn adds a little hint of sweetness to match the spice in the hot sauce, which can be easily adjusted to suit your preferred ‘spiceyness’.
Simple, quick and delicious, this chilli a must try.
Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Serves : 4 servings
• 400g Mixed Beans
• 240g Kidney Beans
• 150g Sweetcorn
• 1 Red Pepper
• 1 Onion
• 400g Tinned Tomatoes
• 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
• 1 tsp Paprika
• 1/2 tsp Coriander
• 1 tsp Garlic Granules
• 1/2 tsp Hot Sauce
• 240 – 360g Rice (depending on how much you prefer)
1. In a pan, cook the rice per the packet instructions.
2. Dice your onion and pepper. Place in a pan with your tinned tomatoes and tomato puree and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add in the mixed beans, kidney beans, sweetcorn, paprika, coriander, garlic granules and hot sauce, mixing until it’s all combined.
4. Leave the chilli to simmer for a further 10 minutes.
5. Once cooked, serve with the rice and enjoy!
• If you make this, tag me on Instagram @caelifestyle or use the hashtag #caebakes • Disclaimer •