Easy Pesto Pasta
Mid-week meals don’t have to be time consuming and you can still have a meal that’s full of flavour… cheat meal anyone…?
Pesto pasta is a well-known fave and is great as it is! But why not add some additional flavour for a little change? If you prefer a subtle garlic flavour, start by sautéing it in a little oil; or if you’re like me and love your garlic then throw it in raw.
Made in the time it takes for your pasta to cook, this is definitely something to have up your sleeve.
Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4 servings
• 120g Vegan Pesto
• 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
• 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
• 2 tbsp Dairy-Free Milk
• 200g Pasta
1. Start by cooking your pasta per the packet instructions.
2. Whilst the pasta cooks, in another pan combine the pesto, minced garlic, nutritional yeast and milk, mixing until it’s combined. Leave on a medium to heat to heat through.
3. Once your pasta is cooked, drain the water out of the pan, then pour the pesto mixture over the pasta and stir until all the pasta is covered.
4. Top with some fresh basil and pine nuts… and enjoy!
• If you make this, tag me on Instagram @caelifestyle or use the hashtag #caebakes • Disclaimer •